www.serve.com Activate is an official web page where you activate your serve card, if you want to activate it online. Serve is a prepaid debit account that comes with online account access, and a mobile app that lets you pay bills, and deposit checks.
READ ALSO: Bluecrossblueshieldalabama Health Insurance at www.bcbsal.org
However, Serve is widely accepted both Online, in store, etc. Find out steps in how to activate your card, how to log in, and more in this post.
Table of Contents
Do you want to activate your new Serve prepaid card? You can activate your card online.
- Log in to your Serve Account, at serve.com. Locate the card activation notification and click the Activate button. Then, enter the information required.
- Card activation only takes a few minutes after you have set up your online account first.
- Simply visit serve.com/getpaid/activate
- Provide all the info required including your name, card number, phone number etc.
- After filling out the form follow the onscreen directives to register and activate your new card.
If you successfully Activate or register your card you can now start using it.
Signing up on www.serve.com can be done following the steps below.
- Go to www.serve.com
- Click “Register your card” or “Open Account”
- Go through the details for creating an account and tap on the “Next” button
- Enter your Card Details and click “Next”
- Provide all the required information and follow the onscreen instructions given to you afterward.
Within a few minutes, you should be successfully set up with an account.
CHECKOUT: www.homedepot.com/mycard Credit Card Application and Login
For you to access your serve card account, you will be needing the username and password you used during registration. Kindly follow these login steps
- Move to https://secure.serve.com/
- Key in your card login Username
- Enter the corresponding password
- Tap on the Login button
The above steps are procedures to access your account.
Serve.com Check Balance
To check your account balance, do the following;
- Visit https://secure.serve.com/
- Provide your Username and Password
- Tap on the login button
- Go to your account section to view your account balance.
With these steps, you will view your balance
American Express Serve
American Express Serve is a reloadable prepaid account that offers a great way for you to get access to your eligible IRS refunds. It provides Free ATM withdrawals at over 24,000 ATMs nationwide, Free direct deposit, and free online bill pay. Also, there is no credit check, no minimum balance.
American Express (Amex) Serve cards comes With FDIC coverage and additional features that enable you to manage your finances. However, one of the three available Serve cards can essentially replace a checking account at traditional brick-and-mortar banks.
Cardholders can use a Serve card to make purchases using funds that you load into your account. So, since you’re spending your own money, you won’t rack up debt or overdraft fees.
YOU MAY LIKE: www.facebook.com Login – How to Login to Facebook | New Facebook Login
Benefits of the Serve Cards
An FDIC-insured Serve account lets Cardholders do a lot more than just make purchases. Thus, it comes with
- Free ATM withdrawals at more than 30,000 MoneyPass ATM locations
- Free online bill pay
- Instant cash transfers.
Provides free early direct deposit. If your employer submits payroll data early enough, Amex may credit your account one to two days before your scheduled payment date. Which gives you a few extra days to draw upon your funds.
How Does Serve Account Work
Moreover, if somebody pays you with a check, you can deposit those funds to your Serve account directly from your mobile phone. Cardmembers can also set up direct deposit, which automates the process entirely and helps you minimize fees.
When you need cash, you can withdraw large sums at Walmart locations and get more cash than most ATMs allow in one transaction.
Cardholders can also send funds for somebody else to pick up their money at their local Walmart, but fees will be applied for cash pickups
Serve.com Customer Service
In the case an issue surfaces, please contact the serve card customer service representative. The representative phone number is available on their official website. The customer service will always assist you whenever you put a call across to them. Contact them if you lose your card, to activate your card and if you have any queries.
SIMILAR: www.barclaycardus.com/activate Barclays Card at cards.barclaycardus.com