Did you recently receive a new Westpac card? To start using the card you will need to activate it. www.westpac.com activate portal is the portal you need to go to activate the card. Westpac provides three different ways to activate your new card- online, via mobile app, and over the phone.
The activation methods are very simple and easy. This write-up will guide you on how to activate your new card over the phone, online, and via the app.
Table of Contents
Activate your card easily in Cards Hub within the Westpac App or in Online Banking. If you wish to activate your card online and you’ve not registered for online banking, kindly register. The registration process is very easy fast. As soon as you finish registering, Just log in and activate your card very simple.
How to Activate Your Westpac Card Online
To activate your Westpac online, follow the procedure outline under;
- Visit the Westpac page at https://www.westpac.com.au/personal-banking/online-banking/making-the-most/activate-your-card/
- Click on the Activate
- Enter your login Username and Password
- Click on the sign in button
- Navigate to Service > Services > Card Services
- Click on Activate Card
- Enter the Card Number and expiry date
- Locate the Activate button and click on it.
With the above guide, you will successfully activate your card online.
How to Activate your Westpac Card via the App
To activate your new card using the Westpac App, make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Download and launch the app
- Activate your card through Cards Hub or Search Activate Card in the Smart Search bar
- Key in the Card number
- Click on Activate
- Click to change your card PIN (optional)
These procedures activate using Westpac mobile app.
How to Activate Westpac Card through Customer Service
If you don’t have the mobile app and you did not register for online access, another way to activate your card is through a customer service representative.
Westpac’s customer service phone number is available on their official website. Get the number and place a call across to them.
Ensure you have your card details such as card number and expiry date, handy.
Westpac Card – Sign Up for Online Banking
Are you a new customer? Have you not signed up yet for online banking? What are you waiting for? Online banking makes it easy for customers to access and manage their cards online. It also comes with lots of amazing features such as
Hitch-free daily banking: Whether you’re at the stores or on the sofa, these easy-to-use Online and Mobile Banking features will give you better access to your finances.
Access and transfer funds fast: Fast Balance lets you view account balances on the Westpac App without signing in and transferring funds between eligible accounts in just a few clicks.
Ability to Identify Unknown Transactions: With more info like the business name, location, and contact details, customers can now easily identify unknown transactions.
Cards Hub: this feature lets you access your Westpac cards 24/7 in one location that’s safe, secure, and simple to use.
Smart search button: it helps you to find contents you’re looking for very fast. Available on the latest Westpac App.
Add your Tax file Number (TFN) to your account: with this, you can manage your Tax File Number with ease.
How to Sign Up For Westpac Card Online Banking
A new customer who wants to activate their new card should kindly follow the instructions listed below
- Visit Westpac website https://www.westpac.com.au/personal-banking/online-banking/making-the-most/activate-your-card/
- Click on the Register button.
- On the registration page, enter the following info
- Card number
- Customer ID
- Card number:15, 16, or 19 characters is allowed length
- First name:100 characters is the maximum length
- Last name: 100 characters is the maximum length
- Date of birth: dd/mm/yyyy
- Click on the continue tab
Follow the prompts to complete the three remaining registration steps.
Westpac Card Login
To login to your account do this,
- Go to the Westpac website
- Click on the Menu tab
- Select the sign in button
- Choose your type of account
- On the login page Enter your Username and Password
- Click on Sign In.
These are steps to access your account.
There are several ways to make your bill payments and they’re as follows;
- Transfer between your accounts
- Manage your PayID
- Pay to a PayID or BSB and account number
- Pay bills online with BPAY
- Depositing a cheque using your smartphone
- Manage Recurring payments
- Make a donation
To pay your Card bill online you can make a one time payment or set up a recurring payment.
Westpac.com Customer Service
If you need help concerning the card activation, online banking registration, or Sign In Issue, kindly Contact the customer service Agent. Westpac offers quality customer service. To place a call across to them, visit their official website.
YOU MAY LIKE: